£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Keywords: (UX/UI, Design, Research, Product Design)
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
A talented product designer is required to join one of Europe's fastest growing independent food companies, you'll be part of an exciting, expanding team and a revolutionary company.
You will be required to bridge UX, UI and Research as part of a growing Product Design team. You will be a creative individual, obsessed with details, inquisitive, passionate about giving users what they need, and keep up to date with design trends and technology.
You will be obsessed with details, inquisitive, passionate about giving users what they need, and keep up to date with design trends and technology. As well as being a creative individual.
You'll work on a variety of projects that have an impact on the customer, and the success of the business.
* Work with the team to develop and manage the UX Strategy of digital experiences
* Work on the full lifecycle of products from brainstorming and requirements gathering all the way to asset creation and continuous improvement of live products
* Take ownership of product design, working across both web and native apps
* Translate business and customer requirements into meaningful interactive to evolve them into usable features.
* Deliver high quality prototypes and interface designs to meet customer and business needs
* Work closely with other UX/UI Designers, Product Owners and Developers to improve the product
* Working collaboratively with UI Designers to translate prototypes and mock-ups into production ready assets that are used in the apps and prototypes created
* Online portfolio showcasing your design process, a strong aesthetic, and expertise in layout design, visual hierarchy, use of colour and typography for desktop, tablet, and mobile
* Experience designing native Android and iOS apps
* Able to manage time and UI project pipeline with a proven ability to deliver
* Confident working closely with developers and product owners to ensure designs meet requirements
* Understand the business as a whole and build interface solutions that solve customer and business problems
* Good understanding of agile methodologies and front end development
* Sketch, inVision, Principle or any similar software packages
* Passionate about customer experience