City of London, London
£300 - £400 per day
over 1 year ago
KEYWORDS: (User Experience, User Interface, Research, Testing, UCD, Mobile Design, Android, iOS)
Rate: £400 per day
A Product Designer is required by one of the UK's fastest growing Tech companies to join a multi-skilled Product Design team of professionals at their London offices where you will work on products that utilise cutting edge technology and used by millions of people.
They are looking for a hybrid Problem Solver/Designer with experience across UX, UI and Research to work on a range of projects that have a direct impact on thousands of customers. This role calls for someone creative, inquisitive with a primary focus on meeting the needs of users through Design.
* Product design across both web and native apps
* Focus on UX and UI Design work on the full lifecycle of products from brainstorming and requirements gathering through to asset creation and continuous improvement
* Determine the appropriate level and type of user research, concept testing, and usability testing
* Plan and implement strategies for collecting and analysing customer behaviour to inform the design of key product features.
* Deliver high quality prototypes and interface designs to meet customer and business needs
* Produce design assets ready for development, alongside design specifications for developers
* Help to develop and manage UX Strategy
*Work collaboratively to evolve ideas into usable features.
* Monitor metrics such Conversion Rate, Return Visits etc
* Work with UI Designers to translate prototypes and mock-ups into production ready assets
* A blend of UX Research, Wireframing, Prototyping and UI Design experience
* Experience designing for native Android and iOS apps as well as Desktop
* Able to defend design decisions with evidence and research
* A portfolio showcasing work across multiple platforms i.e. mobile, tablet and desktop.
*Your portfolio should show your design process highlighting a strong aesthetic, layout, use of colour and typography skills.
* Experience of working with developers and product owners
*An understanding of agile methodologies and front end development
* Experience with a variety of software such as Sketch, inVision and Principle or other similar tools of the trade that help you to produce and share high quality assets.