£40000 - £60000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Keywords: (UX, Research, Prototype, UI, Service Design, Digital Product Design)
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 (Negotiable)
An experienced Product Designer with a passion for Service and UX design is urgently required by a leading innovative technology company to work in the central London Product Team.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for an opportunity to exercise their creativity and passion for pushing UX and UI design standards
● Design the end-to-end workflows, customer interactions & user flows and iterate on key product interactions and visuals.
● UX research to gather and respond to customer insights, conduct primary and secondary research, competitor research and prototype feature development as part of Scrum product definition processes
● Identify and solve design problems by designing elegant and simple interactions and visuals, pushing product usability further.
● Define and refine visual language and design system/guidelines
● Work on experience design projects designing complex service flows.
● Take responsibility for defining service design decisions.
● Help to define new product features, leading design reviews to drive the product forward.
● Iterate and improve existing or new projects based on feedback from the wider team and users
● Circa 2 years+ experience working as a Product Designer
● A portfolio showcasing product design process
● Full product design process experience, from problem solving and ideation through to UI Design and execution and testing
● UX research experience gathering customer insights through primary and secondary research, competitor research etc
● Responsive design experience across multiple platforms
● Experience with digital product design, web app design
● Experience with creating mockups and prototypes etc
● Experience within customer service companies, designing support workflows that lead to positive experiences
● Knowledge of behavioral design principles for delivering delightful services
● Experience with UI animation tools such as Principle etc
● Ability to organise and prioritise workload proactively