£400 - £401 per day
4 months ago
We're on a mission to support homeowners to dramatically cut their heating bills and carbon emissions by installing heat pump systems.
With over 15 years of experience in the energy sector, we are proud to be one of the UK's leading renewable energy consultancies. Our team of expert engineers cover the whole of the UK and we are used by approximately a third of all MCS-certified installers.
We are looking for an experienced Procurement Consultant who can look at whole supply chain and help to drive down costs based on volume. You will be knowledgeable in the heat pump/heating system market and have experience procuring the relevant components at scale. We are looking for someone who wants to be part of a team looking to revolutionise the renewable energy sector, challenge the status quo of systems only being affordable for the rich and help us to deliver an affordable and cost effective solution to our customer.
* Implement, and manage tactical sourcing within the heat pump/heating system market
* Analyse spend data across the supply chain and identify opportunities in the specific category in order to drive cost reductions
* Partner with internal stakeholders to understand current and future business needs, as well as external resource requirements
* Provide industry benchmarking to better assess strategy and solutions
* Drive process improvements to create efficiency's in sourcing procedures
* Advanced knowledge of contract terms
* Ability to engage with suppliers and build long standing relationships
* Advanced contract negotiation skills
* Must be able to demonstrate experience in the heat pump/heating system industry
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong knowledge of sourcing process and practical application of the process to sourcing projects
* Strong influencing, project management and change management skills
* Excellent teamwork skills