Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £80000 per annum
10 months ago
Principle Software Engineer / Site Reliability - C#, .Net Core - Manchester
Principle Software Engineer / Site Reliability - C#, .Net Core, performance engineering, platform builds, virtualisation, required to join an exciting team based in Manchester City Centre.
What will I be doing?
You will lead engineers who have many disciplines to support the business' ambitions to build an enterprise level digital platform. The team work across a varied technology stack to ensure platform reliability, efficiency and high performance.
What experience/personal traits will I need to have?
* A true love for problem solving across technology landscapes and stepping out of your comfort zone
* Great communication and collaboration skills with the ability to engage stakeholders and meet deadlines
* Mentoring experience - providing technical leadership
* Experience running applications on virtualised infrastructure
* Experiecne adapting services to containers using popular orchestration technologies.
* An ecellent working knowledge of Linux and Windows 2016 Servers
* Solid experience in C#, using the latest .net core and framework versions (must have)
* Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery experience
* Database experiece SQL/Oracle/MySQL/MariaDB
* Zabbix, Nagios, Splunk, ELK or Prometheus.
This is a permanent role based in Manchester City Centre. There will be expectations once allowed for this to be office based 5 days a week. Salary up to £80k + benefits