New York, USA
£80000 - £100000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Principle Platform Engineer - Stealth-Mode Start-Up - Fully remote - £90K
I'm working with a Berlin based start-up who are currently operating in stealth mode, on a mission to revolutionise the way businesses on board their staff remotely.
Their business model is dto provide their clients with everything they might need to run a remote tech office whilst focus on scaling their business, whether that be the latest computer devices or high end office furniture, offering a 'Home-Office as a Service'.
They're now looking for a Principle Platform Engineer to join their Tech Leadership team and play an integral part in their growth phase. With a fully remote tech arm and lots of flexibility to work from anywhere in Central Europe, they're promoting a very people focused culture more than anything else.
- Strong experience working with AWS Cloud
- Extensive experience working with CI/CD Pipelines
- Expert knowledge in Container Orchestration tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Demonstrable experience working with Infrastructure as Code such as Terraform
- Previous experience working with Kafka
Bonus points for:
- Experience with SRE Practices such as Logging / Alerting
- Exposure to Security best practices
If this position sounds like something you'd be interested in, please don't hesitate to apply directly to this advert for immediate consideration.