Birmingham, West Midlands
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Outstanding Package
8 days ago
Principal (Engineering Manager) - Fully Remote
I am partnered with an outstanding organisation who are developing eco-friendly solar energy home systems, by using cutting edge technology to allow for a more sustainable way of living.
They are a company who's values are aligned throughout the business, the teams and the product they are developing supporting millions by giving access to reliable, clean energy. Not only this, the culture is very much a flat structure, with everyone openly collaborating on new ideas and refining old ones.
There will be a variety of work involved which will include, managing a team of 4 software engineers, to hands on designing and architecting large scale distributed systems. You will be responsible for designing flexi services, maturing the CI/CD pipelines, deployments and managing the Azure cloud application.
You will also work with other engineering leads/principles across the organisation, and refine coding standards and approaches. As well as product development and building out the services as the application evolves.
- Strong experience in a similar role with previous examples
- Experience deploying and managing cloud applications - Azure preferred
- Worked within a Microservice environment/containerisation and infrastructure as code
- Confident in owning and designing the entirety of new services and applications
- Previous management of software engineering teams
- Worked within financial services industry
- Experience with C# or similar languages
- DevOps and being involved with management systems
- Previous experience building software within the financial industry
This will be an incredible opportunity, for not only your career and to work with cutting edge tech but to actually be a part of making a difference and seeing the impact you could have.