City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Portfolio Manager - London
Portfolio Manager - London - Agile, Managing Delivery Pipeline, Line Management
My client operates in one of the most lucrative industries there is, making for an incredibly varied range of projects to work on. As one of the worlds leading names in the space, this is an exciting opportunity in a fast paced environment to make a real impact.
You will report into the Head of Delivery and be responsible for shaping and driving the delivery portfolio. You will manage the pipeline from product to the Development hand-off whilst supporting the Programme Manager.
You will also manage the Business Analysis function and act as line manager for this small team.
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile
- TDD, BDD
- Strong experience managing a delivery pipeline
- Experience line managing a small team of BA's
- Experience managing a product portfolio
- Working closely with Head of Delivery, Head of Product and the Product Managers
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply today or contact CECILE at Spinks for more info!