£18000 - £20000 per annum
8 months ago
Digital Resourcer (remote) is required for this award winning and rapidly growing Digital Agency in Hartlebury!
We are looking for Digital Resourcer, with proven experience of planning and managing resource for medium sized teams - are you in?
You will be responsible for scheduling and planning the activities of production teams on a variety of live Digital and software projects.
The operations team is rapidly growing and brings the opportunity to evolve new processes and procedures, and is a great chance to not only continue your career in this environment, but also develop within this role, and also in project management.
You will possess:
* Proven experience of planning and managing resource for medium sized teams
* Excellent time management skills
* Knowledge of Office 365, Outlook, Word and Excel
* Knowledge of Ganttic (preferable not essential)
* Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and compromise
* Some knowledge of the Digital sector is preferred, a basic understanding of Digital technologies and coding would be useful ??
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of Europe's most experienced and largest agencies.
Even working remotely, you'll become part of a true collaborative team and will be rewarded with genuine opportunities to grow and enhance your technical and professional career.
To apply please forward your CV, or call for further details!