£25000 - £35000 per annum
7 months ago
for established in 1980, one of Europe's most experienced and largest fully integrated, award winning communications agencies, I am looking for a PHP Developer.
* Writing clean and maintainable PHP, with a focus on performance.
* MVC frameworks, such as Laravel
* Building complex SQL and designing databases
* Planning new features and systems
* Git, or an equivalent version control system
* Support the Digital team by creating dynamic web-based systems using PHP and the
* Craft digital solutions from technical specifications and client briefs
* Collaborate with the Development team and provide feedback through peer-to-peer code
* Provide consultancy and innovative solutions to briefs
* Have your finger on the pulse and be aware of new technologies and concepts that will
benefit the department
* Use your experience and knowledge to guide and develop best practice, and improve
efficiency and quality
If You think this ROLE IS FOR YOU, please apply!