£60000 - £70000 per annum + 10% bonus
7 months ago
Node.JS Developer - API, REST, Cloud - Newbury, Berkshire
Node.JS Developer / Server Side Developer - Node,JS, Node, REST API, AWS, Web Services, databases (relational and NoSQL), IAAC, CI/CD, Deployments, Kubernetes -required for an exciting permanent opportunity for a business based in Berkshire. The role can be remote, however, there will be a requirement for team days in the office, so you will need to be within a commutable distance for team get-togethers as home to office expenses won't be paid.
You will work as part of a new cross-functional squad who hold end to end responsibility for the delivery of a product. You will have specific responsibility for the development of server-side services that can be consumed by client applications. This encompasses the development of suitable API, domain models, integration with underlying network services, and supporting infrastructure and tooling.
The primary technology is Node.js so you will require solid experience developing services in Node.js. including common Node.js packages, libraries and frameworks.
They are also looking for skills and experience in the following;
* Building REST-based APIs
* Microservices architecture
* Designing new API's / Web-Based Services
* NoSQL / Relational Database experience
* Deployment/Deployments - Kubernetes
* AWS / DevOps delivery and implementation
* Design and development for High Availability and performance
* Test Driven Development and associated toolsets
* Integration with 3rd party solutions using common web technologies and interfaces
Salary on offer is circa £70k + bonus 10% and benefits. Please forward your cv for immediate consideration!