£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
13 days ago
I'm working with a Software company in Holborn, Central London - they're all fully remote at the moment and will be 80-90% remote long-term.
I'm looking for a mid-level PHP Developer who is up to date with modern PHP. This will be an amazing opportunity to update your current skills and to gain experience working in a very fast-paced environment.
Salary is £45,000 - £55,000
It is essential that you have:
- Experience working with PHP
- Good knowledge of MySQL databases
- Previous experience working in Agile / Scrum environment
- Excellent communication skills
It would also be beneficial (but NOT essential!) if you had any experience with:
- Experience working with Laravel or Symfony framework
- Strong knowledge of Elasticsearch implementation
- Experience in Microservices
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases
Please apply now to hear about those, as well as receive the full job description and company details.