15 days ago
Mid-level DevOps Engineer - CI/CD, VMs, Containers - Daresbury, Warrington
Mid-level DevOps Engineer - CI/CD, VMs, Containers, Config Management is required to join a rapidly expanding tech business based in Daresbury, Warrington.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a well-known global business, who are looking to continue to grow on an international scale. They offer a market leading service for some of the world's most recognised businesses. They're a company that genuinely value your work life balance as much as you do and have received numerous rewards for being a Top Place to Work, as well as awards for the products that it develops.
As a DevOps Infrastructure Engineer, you will work as a member of the software development organisation and will be collaborating with other engineers across the team, all striving to release world class solutions. You will be responsible for owning the infrastructure to provide scalability, autonomy, reliability and cost management, whilst also building, scaling and guarding the systems. To do so, you will need strong skills in the following areas:
- Strong knowledge of automation
- Experience working with infrastructure automation and DevOps tools (e.g. Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Containerisation experience (ideal)
- Deep technical understanding of the Microsoft Azure platform and AWS (nice to have)
- Hyper-V and VMware
- Commercial experience working with CI/CD pipelines
- Config management tooling
This is a great chance for an experienced Infrastructure/DevOps Engineer to be an integral part of a thriving business. They're paying a competitive salary + benefits for the right candidate.
Please forward C.V for immediate consideration.