£35000 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
Keywords: (Technology, IT, Print, Web, Social Media, Events)
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
An experienced Marketing Manager is required to join a leading technology services consultancy at their London headquarters.
You will be responsible for the delivery and execution of Marketing Plans for a highly successful Technology Services company that provides its clients with a variety of solutions that include: 24 x 7 Tech Support, Mobile and Cloud Services, Cyber Security, Connectivity & IP Telephony, Technical Consultancy etc.
Ideal candidates will have experience of marketing communications within the Technology industry.
* Responsible for delivering all marketing activities detailed in the Business Plan.
* Prepare and manage the marketing plans and budget.
* Writing and editing sales/marketing literature, ensuring current and accurate content.
* Maintain and manage website and all enquiries generated.
* Manage the regular email marketing campaigns to clients and prospects.
* Explore ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability
* Collaborate with industry suppliers and partners for joint marketing ventures.
* Identify new target markets and develop strategies to communicate with them.
* Manage brand presence on social media.
* Responsible for the content and delivery of monthly client and internal newsletters.
* Liaise with marketing & design agencies, print suppliers, freelancers, and other 3rd party services.
* Responsible for all event management and associated logistics.
* Monitor and report monthly to the Board on marketing and communications activities.
* Experience within the technology services sector.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
* Experience with Photoshop, WordPress, InDesign, etc for creating content
* Excellent time management, planning skills, prioritisation and multi-tasking.
* Able to meet multiple deadlines and demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
* Able to work individually as well as part of a team.
* Degree level qualification or similar in marketing or a related subject.