£35000 - £45000 per annum
11 months ago
MARKETING MANAGER (Tech Industry)
Keywords: (Technology, IT, Print, Web, Social Media, Events)
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
An experienced Marketing Manager is required to join a leading technology services consultancy at their London headquarters.
You will be responsible for the delivery and execution of the Marketing Plan in line with the Marketing Budget.
Ideal candidates will have experience of marketing communications within the Technology industry.
* Responsible for delivering all marketing activities detailed in the Business Plan.
* Prepare and manage the marketing plans and budget.
* Writing and editing sales/marketing literature, ensuring valid, current and accurate content.
* Maintain and manage website and all enquiries generated.
* Manage the regular email marketing campaigns to clients and prospects.
* Explore ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability
* Collaborate with industry suppliers and partners for joint marketing ventures.
* Identify new target markets and develop strategies to communicate with them.
* Manage brand presence on social media.
* Responsible for the content and delivery of monthly client and internal newsletters.
* Liaise with marketing and design agencies, print suppliers, freelancers, and 3 party marketing services.
* Responsible for all event management and associated logistics.
* Monitors and reports monthly to the Board on the effectiveness of ongoing marketing and communications activities.
* Experience within the technology services sector.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
* Experience with Photoshop, WordPress, InDesign, etc for creating content
* Excellent time management and planning skills to ensure workload priority and multi-tasking.
* Able to meet multiple deadlines and demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
* Able to work individually as well as part of a team.
* Degree level qualification or similar in marketing or a related subject.