£100000 - £150000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Role: Machine Learning Engineer
Start date: ASAP
My client uses state-of-the-art artificial intelligence technologies to help radiologists diagnose radiology images across all modalities. Their mission is to enable healthcare specialists to overcome the workload crisis facing radiology departments each day, providing a breakthrough for adoption of AI in the global marketplace.
A connection the mission is as vital as technical ability.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
The Machine Learning Engineer's primary position is to help us build our clinical training models for use in X-ray imaging. The Machine Learning Engineer will have primary responsibility for the development, enhancement and future roadmap of the algorithm. The position is based in London and works closely with the engineering team in New York as they continue to grow out their London tech team.
* Research, design and prototype new models and approaches based on machine learning, esp. deep learning, and statistical analysis.
* Implement and execute machine learning research with reliability and reproducibility.
* Turn models into data products, collaborate with engineering teams, and integrate into process throughout behold.ai.
* Excellent knowledge of the latest developments in the deep learning field.
* Keep up with deep learning literature and research publications in order to implement the latest techniques into our networks and pipelines.
* Turn models into data products, collaborate with engineering teams and integrate into processes throughout the business.
YOU MUST HAVE:
Bachelor's Degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Computer Science/Physics or similar with practical experience.
2 years experience in similar role
Strong programming skills in C/C++, Python or other related languages.
Excellent knowledge of the latest developments in the deep learning field.
Experienced in mainstream deep learning frameworks, such as PyTorch/Torch, TensorFlow, MxNet, Caffe, etc.
Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
IT WOULD BE AMAZING (BUT NOT ESSENTIAL) IF YOU ALSO HAD:
* Knowledge of Software Development procedures and processes according to ISO 13485.
* ISO 27001 Information Security Management System support and administration.
* Doctorate Degree or Master's Degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Computer Science/Physics or similar with equivalent practical experience.
Apply by submtting your CV now for consideration.