City of London, London
about 1 year ago
Senior Systems Engineer - Linux, NGINX, Apache, MySQL, DR - City of London
Senior Linux Systems Engineer, Cloud Server, DR, Security, SolarWinds, Nagios, Apache, NGINX - City of London.
You will work in a global team and will help manage a fast growing data centre and cloud server infrastructure. The role will cover projects as well as BAU support of complex server and application deployment projects.
* Design and implementation of server architectures (Linux)
* Experience with back-end services such as Apache, NGINX, MySQL and scripts
* Automated system backups
* Responsibility for systems availability, DR, Security
* Project and BAU Support experience
* Experience managing medium to large scale server footprint
* Experience and/-or knowledge of the financial services sector (trading or banking) is a must
* Performance and memory tuning
* Cloud experience - Knowledge of VMware and other virtualization products is a must
* Monitoring software such as Solarwinds, Nagios
Salary is in line with market rates - Working hours 0600-1500. Please forward your cv for immediate consideration