£80000 - £95000 per annum + bonus
5 months ago
I'm looking for a Senior Service Designer / Strategist to join a small, scaling design agency in Central London.
Please find more details below and apply for the full job description and company details.
Salary £80k - 95k + bonus.
- Creating design artefacts such as journey maps, service blueprints and personas
- Conducting research with customers and users on behalf of clients to drive new product and service development.
- Synthesising research with a cross-functional project team from user interviews conducted on projects and owning the user voice.
- Planning and facilitating discovery workshops/ sessions bringing staff onboard in order to collaborate in the design process
- Coordinating and facilitating workshops and validation sessions with customers and users to determine current state pain-points, determine opportunities and validate insights and service concepts.
- Making informed decisions about future services based on user and customer needs in line with technology constraints and business needs.
- Supporting and developing lo-fi prototypes for testing and validating with users.
- Support user testing and validation of prototypes and provide feedback and insights to UX/UI, Visual designers and Design researchers.
- Actively develop our clients' knowledge of the full range of service design techniques
Experience and skills
- 10+ years of designing end to end user experiences and strategies
- Experience of working in an Agile/Lean UX environment with Designers and Product Managers.
- Experience in the education / Financial service and / or Healthcare sector would be desirable
- Practitioner level of competency across a wide range of design tools, design software, techniques, UX methodologies and processes - and know when to use them. You have broad experience across the full design spectrum but deep specialist knowledge of Service Design and Service strategy
- High level of experience in planning and conducting user research.
- Storytelling with experience crafting narratives for senior audiences and bringing them along the journey.
- Confident and experienced working with / managing senior stakeholders across various industries.
- The ability to sketch and visualise ideas during both early and late stages of development.
- Organised and self-motivated
- Experience from agency / consultancy is an advantage (but not a must). However, the ideal candidate must have worked in complex environments (and thrived)