£65000 - £80000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Keywords: (Fintech, Native Apps, iOS, Android, Automated Testing, Selenium, Appium, ISTQB)
Salary: £65k - £80k
An experienced QA Engineer is urgently required by a leading London based Fintech company to provide software quality support to the business and guidance to others in the QA team.
Working on a wide range of projects alongside the development team to create high quality software products and tasked with building out the QA Function, you will also work with tech, product, marketing, compliance, analytics etc to deliver the best possible products.
* Leading the QA function ensuring the highest quality products are released.
* Play a key role in making the team as efficient as possible.
* Put in place the right tools and processes to build and grow the QA capability.
* Define and setup automation infrastructure Appium, CI
* Automate regression suites for iOS and Android mobile applications.
* Define test strategy and create test plans.
* Define requirements and acceptance criteria
* Work closely with third parties to implement and test investment solutions.
* Has very high standards and attention to detail
* able to work with a range of different people across different areas.
* Strong problem solver who is able to embrace new challenges.
* Experience working with native mobile apps
* Hands on with building and executing automated testing using selenium/appium
* Understanding of Behaviour-Driven Development and agile working environments
* Experience working with continuous integration environment such as Bitrise and Teamcity
* ISTQB Certified Test manager
* Experience recruiting and building a team or team leadership and mentoring
* Previous work on high volume transaction websites and/or apps