City of London, London
£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + Superb Package
8 days ago
Lead Engineer - .NET Core
Office Attendance: 2-3 Day's per week
We're partnered with an outstanding organisation who are now looking for a Lead Engineer proficient in C# .NET with a natural approach to management and team growth.
The company have built an application that is focused on improving financial well being and has almost doubled in size due to their success and strong cultural environment, with an ever growing user base.
Teams are broken up into squads and you will be responsible for the direction of the product and application architecture. You will be mentoring and managing a team of up to 5 Software Engineers, conducting 121's, running quarterly reviews and developing your team.
Not only that, you'll also be very hands on technically, developing the application, so you won't always be stuck in meetings, making this an incredible hybrid role, increasing your team management and technical abilities.
- Strong experience in .NET Core
- Knowledge and experience of setting up CI/CD pipelines; TeamCity/Octopus Deploy/Git
- Experience with Azure services and functions
- Has mentored and wants to build on managing teams in a Leadership role
- Background in a TDD environment/writing Unit Tests; xUnit
- Have built scalable applications with a complete understanding of the SDLC
- Experience working in a DevOps Culture
- Understanding of CQRS
The opportunity here offers incredible potential to build on your career and even work your way up to Engineering Manager or even CTO.
For consideration, apply immediately!