Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Up to £55000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Lead Gaming Designer- Unity, C#, Gaming-Royal Leamington Spa.
Lead Gaming Designer- Unity,C# Programming, Gaming- Royal Leamington Spa 3 days on site.
I am working with a dynamic and innovative games company that is looking for a Lead Designer to help them create wonderful, entertaining games with next-gen graphics running on mobile devices.
This is an opportunity to join an exciting team at a critical time in the projects' development and work to push the limits of the latest mobile and tablet hardware.
You will have the opportunity to work in a flexible environment, and to guide development of there original IP, a third-person action adventure game.
- Be responsible for the overall game design and quality of our next-gen action game.
- Champion the game vision and player needs, ensuring all elements of the game design contribute to player satisfaction and enjoyment.
- Proactively participate in the decision-making process and oversee iterative quality improvements to ensure that the game implementation meets expectations.
- Set priorities and tasks for the design team and ensure timely delivery to a high standard.
- Multiple years of game design experience in a leadership capacity.
- A strong passion and ambition for building incredible games and motivating teams.
- Experience working on high-end narrative action titles.
- Well versed in all areas of AAA game design.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (e.g. clear, open, convincing, and inspiring) .
- Unity experience (hands on implementation a plus).
- Experience building FPS games.
- Systems design and balancing experience.
- Level design skills.
- Unity scripting / C# skills.
- Ability to investigate and to introduce new techniques and methodologies.
- Competitive salary, reviewed annually
- Staff training and development
- Quarterly Wellness days (On-site massages, Yoga, nutritionally balanced
snacks and health foods)
- Flexi-time working hours
- 25 days holiday + additional duvet/loyalty holiday days
- Monthly socials and twice-yearly whole company events
- Private Medical and Death In Service Insurance
- Contributory Pension
- A warm, modern office environment - tea, coffee, fruit and soft drinks all provided
- Get the weekend started early with beverages and banter every Friday
- Private Medical Insurance for yourself
- Free Parking pass (dependent on home location)
This role is on site 3 days a week with two days remote working, possibility to work fully remote full time but this is dependent on experience and company discretion.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration???????