Up to £40000.00 per annum
6 days ago
IT Systems Administrator is URGENTLY required for a *fully remote* role with an established market leader in the cloud data transformation space. They are currently experiencing rapid growth as a result of securing another impressive round of funding totalled $125 million, making it an incredibly exciting time to get on board.
They pride themselves on their company values and have worked hard to create a collaborative and inclusive (remote) culture that encourages idea-sharing and innovation. Passion for tech is key and as they scale, they're keen to bring on talented individuals who want to learn and develop.
The organization and team are a highly technical outfit, with a very strong culture of excellence and as such you'll work with some of the best Tech minds!
You will possess:
- One or more current Administrator and Developer Workday certifications
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of Workday/Netsuite
- Previous re-engineering experience updating an existing Workday.com configuration
- Ability to work in an open team environment and be a key player on the team
- Proven ability to be independent, resourceful and effective with minimal direction
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly technical and successful team and business where you will be able to grow, both technically and professionally.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.