£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
4 months ago
IT SUPPORT OFFICER
I'm working with a NFPO based in Stoneleighe are looking to bring on a IT Support Officer to support the Membership and Technology Team to deliver the necessary IT management and changes needed throughout the expansion of the new MS Dynamics CRM. Provide excellent customer care and service support to Stakeholders, Volunteers and Staff throughout the implementation lifecycle and ensure high levels of efficiency of the day to day running of the office.
This is a role within a small team with a varied skill set and forward- thinking attitude.
- Accurately handle and process IT enquiries and related administration.
- Support the System Architect with day to day IT management.
- Actively lead as system super user and troubleshooter.
- Test features being added to the system and assist with the regular CRM releases.
- Assist with the active promotion of organizations IT developments.
- Assist with the implementation, delivery and measurement of the IT projects.
- Respond to telephone, email and written enquiries regarding IT projects and general IT enquiries.
- Knowledge and understanding of relational databases and CRM systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Client and Server infrastructure.
- Excellent Windows based IT skills and software support skills including MS Office
- Accuracy & Attention to detail.
If this is of interest please apply with your most recent CV.