£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
IT Security Engineer - Infrastructure, Vunerability, CISSP, PCI -Merseyside
IT Security Engineer, Cyber Security, InfoSec Engineer, Vunerability, CISM, CISSP, ISSAP, ISSMP, ISO 2700x, ITIL, COBIT, NIST - Merseyside
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a global security team working in a fast paced and diverse environment where two days are literally never the same! The team is expanding and they are looking for a Senior IT Security Engineer to hold responsibilty for the protection and understanding of risk in relation to business information assets and applications, meeting global security standards and ensuring compliance with regulations.
So what do you need to have done?
* Ideally mainly application security or a good blend of infrastructure and application security and happy to focus more on the app side
* Experience working in a very fast paced environment
* PCI Compliance experience
* CISSP / CISM / ISSAP / ISSMP (working towards is fine)
* The ability to lead assessments and communication of vulnerabilities and their associated risk e.g. vulnerability alerts and critical security patches
* Identify and report on vulnerabilities relating to internal and external scans, static and dynamic code analysis
* Provide vulnerability management based expertise and guidance (Must have)
* Bring your own ideas and experiences in order to always be improving security of all global systems
Interested in hearing more?
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration - Salary up to 45k DOE + great benefits, free parking, subsidised canteen and a fab team to work with!