£60000 - £70000 per annum
2 months ago
Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Fully Remote - £70K
My client is an established market leader in the data space who is currently experiencing rapid growth as they have secured another impressive round of funding. As a result, it's an incredibly exciting time to get on board as they go through their growth phase.
They pride themselves on their fantastic company values and have worked hard to create a collaborative and inclusive (remote) culture that encourages idea-sharing and innovation.
Passion for tech is key and as they scale, they're keen to bring on talented individuals who are keen to learn and develop their careers further.
In this role, you will be embedded into the software delivery teams to build new products whilst making sure best practice is adhered to when building infrastructure across AWS, Azure and GCP platforms.
You will also work as part of the wider infrastructure operations team supporting live services.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud services, specifically AWS
- Strong experience with Containerisation and Orchestration, including Docker and Kubernetes
- Infrastructure as Code experience, specifically using Terraform or CloudFormation
- Experience working side-by-side with delivery teams
- Extensive knowledge of the full SDLC
This role is moving at quite a fast pace, so if it's something you're interested in hearing more about, please don't hesitate to apply directly to this advert for immediate consideration.