£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Information Security Manager - Permanent - 55-60k
Security / Cyber Security / CISSP / CISA / CISM / Cloud / ISO27001
We here at Spinks have partnered with Bought By Many to assist with their recruitment drive.
Bought By Many is a high-growth and multi-award-winning fintech business on a mission to create insurance that people can love. We're driving unprecedented change in insurance and have doubled our revenues annually for the last 4 years. We raised almost $100m in our last fundraise in April 2020. We launched a successful business in Sweden in 2019 and there is more ambitious growth still to come. Award-winning innovative technology and exceptional customer service are at the heart of our offer: we now rank 30th on the Tech Track 100 (2020) and we won the Insurance Choice Awards (2020) for both Best Pet Insurance Provider and Innovation of the Year.
Here you'll meet people who think differently, aim for impact, and love to try new things. Our company and work culture is energetic, fast-paced, respectful, fun-loving and, most importantly, passionate about pets and their well-being.
Our UK sites are in Farringdon (London), Haywards Heath (Sussex) and Birmingham (city centre). We operate flexibly with a hybrid model of remote and office working and all roles require the ability to work from home effectively. The balance of home / office working varies according to the role, with a minimum commitment to be in the office at least twice a month. If you want to stretch the boundaries of your role, get in touch and join us on our journey.
As our first dedicated Information Security hire, you will act as the engine room for information security across the business, working with senior members of the engineering team, compliance and external consultants to bring infosec into the spotlight.
Experience and qualifications:
- Professional security management certification is desirable, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials.
- Experience of successfully managing an Infosec team, particularly in a scaling environment. Building a team and associated functions from scratch would be a bonus
- Strong information security and security architecture experience.
- Use of modern SaaS / Cloud based Information Security tools.
- Experience working in complex technical environments, including those that are primarily SaaS or cloud-based, and the unique risks that these environments may encounter.
- Experience of implementing & achieving ISO 27001 would be advantageous.
- Experience in selection and coordination of external suppliers would be a bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a great team and of course to further your career!
If this is of interest then apply ASAP!