Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £0.00 per annum
25 days ago
Help Desk Support - Birmingham
Systems Administrator/ 1st / 2nd line support/ IT Support / technical support/ Support Engineer/ Support Analyst/ Infrastructure Analyst/
We are looking for a someone to provide day to day technical support for a variety of IT systems, carries out testing and monitoring, provides user training, and looks for continuous improvement.
Experience and Qualifications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft environments (O365, Windows 10, Office, Teams, Sharepoint, etc.) is essential
- On-premise and cloud-based architecture and software is preferred
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry is an advantage
- Applied understanding of TCP/IP networking LAN/WAN (DNS, DHCP, RAS, VPN).
- The ability to operate, administer and test Customer Service / Support systems (e.g. Zendesk / CRM, Telephony, Chat, Social Media etc) is an advantage.
- Experience with virtualisation technologies such as Azure and AWS would be a distinct advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a great team and of course to further your career!
If this is of interest then apply ASAP!