South East England, England
£30000.00 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Who is Evergreen Energy?
We're on a mission to support homeowners to dramatically cut their heating bills and carbon emissions by installing heat pump systems.
With over 15 years of experience in the energy sector, we are proud to be one of the UK's leading renewable energy consultancies. Our team of expert engineers cover the whole of the UK and we are used by approximately a third of all MCS-certified installers.
At Evergreen Energy we aim to create a national network of approved installation partners who are highly trained, proficient and have an expert understanding of heat pump technology. You will play a key role in helping us to achieve this goal by supporting our partners through the initial training process and ongoing installation process.
You will also be heavily involved in the early stages of our heat pump installations by completing our pre-installation site visits. These visits are instrumental in ensuring each project not only meets the high standards set out by us but most importantly exceeds our customers' expectations. Working alongside our approved regional partners you will advise on best practice installation methods at each visit and commission each installation, ensuring a quality install. Additionally, you will administer routine maintenance to our heat pumps with an emphasis on fault finding and troubleshooting.
This is an incredibly exciting time for the renewable energy industry and a perfect opportunity for a motivated and knowledgeable candidate to progress within our ever-growing team.
· Perform routine commissioning and maintenance of heat pump systems
· Provide integral support to our approved partners throughout the installation process
· Carry out pre-installation site visits to a high standard
· Ensure accurate fault finding and manage repairs on site
· Provide technical support to clients and colleagues
· Competitive salary
· Prospects for career and personal development
· Key involvement in a growth focused business
· The opportunity to operate in a competitive and rapidly growing industry
· The chance to input into developing the operations team
The ideal candidate:
· Completed a Part P Electrical Safety course
· Experience maintaining heat pumps, air cons, refrigeration systems, or boilers
· Professional attitude with a problem-solving ability
· Full UK driving licence
· FGAS qualification desirable but training will be provided