Up to £90000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Head of UX (Up to £90k) | 100% Remote | Tech For Good Start-Up | Revenue Generating | Well-Funded | Hands On
**Please only apply for this role if you are based in the UK**
My client are a revenue generating, Tech For Good start-up that focus purely on empowering people with mental fitness. Their tech-first platform takes users through a detailed, personal and private assessment to build their unique mental wellbeing profiles, their methodology off assessing users is based on years of scientific research. All profiles are accessible through their easy using app. Each user receives personal guidance in form of advice, fitness enhancing programmes, life coaching and also a full range of professional support.
You'll be joining as the Head of UX, joining their small but growing team, helping create a seamless User Experience across multiple workstreams. You will have full ownership of UX direction and product vision, working alongside the Senior Founders of the business.
Must have skills and experience:
- An impressive and proven ability to present a bold, passionate product vision and spark an infectious excitement for the outcome among all stakeholders.
- A solid track record of delivering highly engaging and compelling experiences through mobile product design with a laser sharp focus on research, data-driven decision-making and customer-obsessed design.
- An understanding of how to utilise large amounts of data to develop new product insights, features and experiences including the potential to apply Artificial Intelligence.
- The sort of personality who thrives in a challenging atmosphere where priorities can change quickly. New ideas and data excite you even if they challenge the work you have already completed.
- Very strong analytical and technical skills with an ability to define, analyse, challenge or be challenged on metrics that measure the success of products and an ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Exceptional knowledge of best practice software development techniques and frameworks.
Bonus skills and experience:
- Exposure to gamified learning products, with nudge theory aspects applied.
- Keen interest in Tech For Good organisations.
- Psychological background is extremely preferable.
For immediate consideration please apply to this advert.
Head of UX | 100% Remote | Tech For Good Start-Up | Revenue Generating | Well-Funded | Hands On
UX | User Experience | Tech For Good | Agile | Product Design | Leadership | Management | Wireframing | Prototyping | Designer | Mobile | Creative | Head of UX | UX Manager