£90000 - £100000 per annum
about 2 months ago
A Head of Strategic Projects is required to join this fast paced, ecommerce business based in central London. Commutable from Greater London, Central London, West London, North London, East London, Surrey, Berkshire or Hampshire.
The ideal candidate will be required to manage a portfolio of tech-focused and business critical projects and will be required to report to the CTO and Directors. They will also be required to work closely with delivery managers, program managers, project managers, business analysts as well as manage relationships outside the technology department with Directors, VPs and MDs; many of who are based outside UK in a distributed manner.
Skills and attributes required:
* Experience implementing business change expertise and support to strategic project leads
* Experience implementing business change
* Managing the portfolio to ensure it remains aligned to the strategic objectives and optimised to ensure maximum return on investment
* Strong senior stakeholder management skills
* Ability to change priorities and deliver according to business needs
* Great communication skills, can-do attitude and innovative
This is a great chance to join a global market leader who has been described as one of the biggest travel companies around! They pride themselves on building amazing teams who relish tackling new challenges head on and constantly strive for improvements across the board. They offer a competitive salary plus some fantastic bonuses including a significant travel bonus, private healthcare, 25 days holiday, generous pension contributions, season ticket loans as well as employee development programmes among others