North West England, England
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
2 months ago
At Evergreen Energy we use smart technology to help our customers dramatically cut their carbon emissions and reduce their energy bills! We believe that making our homes more energy-efficient, and using renewable technology to heat and power them, will play a big part in achieving a sustainable future.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Quality, Risk & Governance as we embark on our next stage of growth.
*ISO 27001 & 9001 implementation*
*energy industry experience favourable*
*experience with manufacturing or hardware standards, also very helpful*
The goal is to help preserve our reputation by ensuring that our products and services are capable to drive sustainable growth.
The role will also be responsible to advise the business on various types of risks (business, financial, legal and security.)
Our vision of a great candidate is someone who is passionate about the environment and the opportunity to do things differently; they'll love working within an open, supportive team and in this role will spend most of their time working collaboratively with the wider Evergreen team.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Own our ISO 9001 QMS onwards compliance
- Own our ISO 27001 ISMS project through to certification and onwards compliance
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Be the GDPR expert within the group and direct contact with the DPO,
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Submit detailed reports to the Board
- Proven experience in a quality, risk or compliance-related role
- Expert of GDPR a strong advantage
- Proven success implementing ISO 27001
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
- In-depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
- Proven experience in managing risk
- Experience with auditing and reporting procedures
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills