£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Head of Product / Senior Product Manager
We're looking for a product leader to help us make our Homely smart thermostat the no.1 choice for heat pump owners!
At Evergreen Energy we use smart technology to help our customers significantly cut their carbon emissions and reduce their energy bills. We believe that making our homes more energy efficient and using renewable technology to heat and power them will play a big part in creating a sustainable future.
Our energy system is changing: we are decarbonising power generation by growing renewable capacity while at the same time increasing demand by electrifying our transport and heating. In response energy suppliers have started to offer more dynamic electricity tariffs, where prices change during the day to reflect the availability of renewable energy and demand on the energy system.
Homely is specifically built for heat pumps and these innovative energy tariffs. We can optimise any heat pump to make sure we use the cheap, low carbon energy when it is available - giving our customers a cosy home for less.
Evergreen Energy recently acquired Homely Energy, which now forms the core of our Smart Home team. Following our recent investment round we are now scaling the business further to cement our market leading position.
What you'll be doing
You will be our first dedicated Product Management role within the team. Therefore, we will be looking to you to define and embed our approach to product management.
Your primary focus will be the consumer app which our customers use to control their heating, you will also contribute to developing our whole end to end customer experience.
We want you to:
- Work with the Head of Smart Home to develop and articulate the product strategy
- Develop and run the roadmap for our consumer app, in line with this strategy
- Play a central role in a cross functional team: UX, product marketing, engineering, data, customer support
- Prioritise and define features based on your deep understanding of our customers, competitors, analytics, our clever tech and the business strategy
- Lead customer journey mapping
- Help us to embed a customer centric product development approach
- Work with our existing team to further develop a product mentality across the whole business
- Identify additional product management needs as we continue to scale, potentially including recruitment and line management of the growing product team
We are looking for someone who:
- Has proven B2C software product management experience (preferably with significant mobile app delivery)
- Is excited to introduce and develop product management capabilities into a growing business
- Is able to ask the right questions to gain the full picture
- Can effectively balance and coordinate the requirements of multiple stakeholders
- Is outcome focused and takes a hands on approach
- Can communicate equally well with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Wants to work at the forefront of a greener future
Experience of line management and/or people leadership, particularly in a high growth scale up, would also be a benefit.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including:
- Contributory Pension
- Company share options scheme
- Unlimited Holiday
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health Cover
- Choice of equipment, including laptop & monitors
- Training support
- Regular social events
Apply here or reach out to me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org