about 1 year ago
Group IT Director - Software, Agile, Infrastructure - Crewe, Cheshire
Group IT Director - Software, .net. Agile, Infrastructure, Service Desk, Security - Crewe, Cheshire. You will be responsible for developing and driving the overall technology strategy across the group. You will lead a team of around 25-30 tech staff in both development and infrastructure and will be responsible for the planning, implementation and alignment of enterprise tech systems.
You will possess a solid business acumen as well as great management skills and the ability to enhance the growth of the business through technology and your innovative strategies.
Background wise, you will have practical knowledge with software development technologies (.net, SQL) , the full SDLC and methodologies (Agile) as well as Programme/Project Management. You will have had experience leading an IT function within a development environment as well as Infrastructure within multi-site environments.
Experience with acquisitions is also ideal as well as working with global teams (US, Canada, Australia). There are lots of big projects set for 2020 so this is n exciting time for the Group when it comes to technology!
What do you need?
- Previous IT Director experience - or looking for that step up into such a role
- A varied backround across multiple tech teams that incude; Development (SDLC) , Infrastructure, Service Desk and delivery, Security (ISO27001, Cyber Security, GDPR)
- Solid leadership experience
- Agile, Waterfall
- Portfolio and Prooject Management
- The ability to create vision!
Please forward your cv for immediate consideration! Salary level will depend upon background and experience