£20000 - £28000 per annum
3 months ago
A very well established tech team for an investment tech company based in London looking for a Graduate Android Developer who is ready for a new challenge.
My client, a FinTech Investment App are going through a huge period of growth due to company success and they are looking to bring a number of Graduate/ Junior Android Developers on board to join forces in their London HQ.
You'll be working as part of a cross-functional technology team comprised of Software Developers of all levels, QA's and Product professionals. You'll be responsible for developing the application whilst participating in the entire application lifecycle including design, development, testing and release. There will also be the opportunity for you to learn and work with emerging technologies as this company is looking to stay ahead of its competition!
* Experience with either Android Development
* Either used Kotlin or Java
* Passionate about learning new things
* An interest in working in a fast-paced start-up environment
* Computer Science or related degree OR proven commercial experience in programming
* Genuine interest in FinTech This is an opportunity to work within an emerging FinTech superpower, so don't be the one to miss out!
* Great communication skills (in order to collaborate with internal and external team members)
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK s best, with a team of some of the top talent in the business.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.