City of London, London
Up to £80000.00 per annum
10 days ago
I have an urgent requirement for a Genesys Developer to manage the day-to-day telephony operation of a fast-paced contact centre. The centre serves both external clients and internal users and the role will be incredibly hands-on including: installing, configuring and operating voice and Contact Centre solutions.
The client operates globally in the travel space and has already launch Genesys in Australia and the US. The importance of this role has come about as the launch of the UK and South African regions is edging closer.
- Extensive experience with Genesys Framework 8.5, Inbound/Outbound Voice
- Strong software development skills
- Enterprise Routing (URS) and Orchestration Platform
- Experience in the end to end SDLC
- Proven track record in the operation of all Voice Applications
- Excellent communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving company on the cusp of a huge launch. You can make a real impact whilst developing your own skills.
Please apply or contact CECILE at Spinks.