Up to £65000 per annum
2 months ago
(RoR, React, Vue, Angular, Ruby, AWS, Heroku, Agile)
We are looking for a permanent Fullstack Ruby on Rails Developer to partake in an exciting project which looks to revolutionise the fashion sector.
E-commerce has grown exponentially since the pandemic began and this business really takes advantage of this. With its strong financial backing we see it as a real competitive business for the future in the fashion industry. Current estimations predict the company will grow its gross merchandise value by over 200% from 2022 to 2023.
The job includes working in a small collaborative technology team. The role entails building scalable products through a wide range of technology to create the best possible experience for the end-user of whom comprise of customers, assistants and brand partners.
The following are essential for the role:
- Experience using Ruby on Rails
- Experience using modern UI frameworks (React preferred)
- Having experience with cloud technologies (Heroku or AWS)
- Experience using PostgreSQL or Redis
- Great communication skills
The following are beneficial for the role:
- Experience using Typescript
- Experience using Enzyme, Jest, Rspec or Capybara
- Experience with previous start-ups
This is an exciting opportunity to start in a company where your work has a great impact on the overall success of the business, apply now for immediate consideration.