£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Are you a Full Stack Developer, or Developer comfortable with both Front and Back end development and technologies?
Do you thrive on learning new Tech and adding to your skill set?
Would you like the opportunity to work alongside Architects and gain experience in design and architecture as you develop your career?
…If you're reading on, we're off to a good start!
We're looking for Developers with proven experience of full stack development, who are happy to not only utilise and build on their current skill set, but also to learn and become subject matter experts in Firmstep software.
You'll be responsible for working across the organisations range of digital platforms in order to create intuitive digital customer experiences through their web, mobile and social media platforms.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be building accessible products with a focus on user needs, advising on technical feasibility of designs and adapting and maintaining their digital services.
The skills required for this role are…
* Proven experience of both front and back end software development
* Extensive experience in SQL
* A strong understanding of software design principles whilst working in an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban & TDD)
* A proactive, motivating team member with a real focus on creating innovative solutions to complex problems
* Experience of any CRM software is an advantage (FirmStep preferred) although not essential as full cross training is available
You'll be working in a cross-functional development team, closely following Agile methods whilst working in an open and collaborative team that are changing the long outdated stigma within the public sector, and will be working with some of the best techies in the business!
If you have strong agnostic development skills, and have no experience with FirmStep software or any CRM, that's no problem as long as you are keen to learn and grow!
All applications are immediately considered.