£55000 - £60000 per annum + excellent
11 months ago
Group Financial Accountant - London
Group Financial Accountant is required for one of the leading worldwide brands based in London.
We are looking for a Group Financial Accountant who would be responsible for financial accounting, reporting and other projects for Group corporate functions, including taking ownership of the balance sheet and cash flow, preparation of statutory accounts and provision of financial and technical accounting support for all activities within the team.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Up-to-date financial reporting knowledge (IFRS)
- Hands-on experience of preparing statutory accounts
- Polished communication skills and ability to liaise with various stakeholders across all levels and segments of the organisation
- Experience working for large, international organisations is a must
- Recent, full ACA qualification is required
- Experience working for one of the Big 4 companies
- Experience of Cognos, Hyperion, TM1 or SAP
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UKs leading organisations that offers a unique opportunity to work with a true household name.
To apply for this role please forward your CV for immediate consideration.