£150 - £200 per annum
over 1 year ago
My client are based in Central London, looking to bring an experienced Exec Assistant onto the team.
6 - 12 month rolling contract - this role has the opportunity to be a very long-term engagement.
I'm looking for someone with exceptional attention to detail, super organised and a natural aptitude for dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
Apply now if you have the following skills | experience:
- skilled using *all* of the following: Mac, Windows, Excel, Microsoft office suite - you must be up to date with modern technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written) - we need someone mature and resourceful with lots of initiative.
- managing diaries for Directors | C-Level staff (including booking travel, processing expenses etc.)
- booking meetings (including catering, distributing relevant documentation to attendees etc.)
- taking notes and following up with key communications
- manage large inventory | product | equipment orders