West Midlands, England
£17000 - £19000 per annum
10 months ago
We're looking recruiting for a Customer Service operative, who has an interest in IT and/or software, to join an exciting business as a junior/entry level and Software Support Engineer.
You will have polished communication and interpersonal skills, and some experience of working within a customer service or support position, either within a contact centre, or busy professional environment.
Don't worry if you haven't had experience doing this, as full training within IT and software will be provided, and you will be working with an established tech team supporting around 15 other team members, so you will get all the support and training you need!
Your role will be varied, and will include raising and solving tickets through to database and even some web testing!
You will possess;
- Experience working within a customer service and/or focussed role
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong basic computer knowledge (Web Browsers, Microsoft Office, Windows PC's)
- Interest and or knowledge of websites
- Any experience of SQL would be advantageous, however not essential
Above all the most important thing is to be self-motivated and eager to learn!
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a household name brand, with a great team behind it, so if you are looking to kickstart your career in IT then apply now for immediate consideration.