West End, London
£80000 - £100000.00 per annum + Plus commission
6 days ago
Enterprise Sales Manager - Technology - London
Enterprise Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales / B2B - Technology, Events, VR - London
This is a really exciting opportunity for a seasoned Sales person who wants to help grow a successful tech business who are ready to scale fast! The business have doubled in size over the last 12 months and are now looking for a highly skilled, Senior Enterprise Sales professional to help them achieve their ambition of rapid growth. You will be the first Enterprise Sales Manager in the UK, so will not only drive from the front, but will also have the opportunity to grow your career, a team and your future with this business!
The business are looking for a passionate, hungry and driven Enterprise Sales Manager who has a track record of success and over achievement as well as great relationship building. The individual will use a consultative approach and with a focus on core products within the Tech space, building an extensive network and consequent pipeline. You will be a self-starter with an intelligent approach to selling, a history of exceeding expectations and cultivating exceptional client relationships.
- Self-starter, adaptable and driven
- A hunter who is highly driven and self-motivated to be successful in all they do
- Ability to build and attract corporate relationships at senior levels (CMO, CIO, CTO, C-suite)
- Tech Sales experience
- A wealth of commercial experience driving new business sales through prospecting, outbound lead generation and closing sales, ideally experience selling with a highly consultative approach
- Possess a strong network that you will be able to leverage and nurture
- Ability to grasp the technical aspects and take accountability for your own understanding and knowledge
- Demonstrate a stable track record of successfully positioning and winning large scale contracts/projects
- Accustomed and comfortable with selling to high level decision makers
- Any experience with VR or event/sponsorship sales ideal but not essential
Salary - £80-£100,000 basic + excellent comms!
Location - London (have access to Central London office frequently - 1-2 days a week)