Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
4 months ago
We are partnered with one of the most popular tech businesses in the UK who have dominated their market year on year by putting their technology practice at the forefront of everything they do. They are now looking to expand their team with yet another Engineering Manager to lead a dynamic software development team and be responsible for the continual growth of the wider business.
They are situated on the outskirts of Birmingham and operate a very flexible remote policy (full time, not just for Covid) with members of their tech team working all over the UK.
You main role will be to create and nurture high performing teams with a people centric approach. This business really understands the value of people and wants to enable their employees to achieve great things. You will need to be an expert communicator and someone with a track record of developing people.
- Experience in a tech leadership role
- Solid understanding of Software Engineering best practice
- Experienced in the end to end Recruitment process
- Always looking for ways to innovate and develop
- Lead with a people focused approach
- Experienced in line management (1-1's etc)
- Prior experience in a hands on engineering role
- Understanding of cloud technologies (Azure preferred)
- Previous experience in a product focused tech environment
If you are interested to find out more then apply now for immediate consideration.