Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
I have partnered with one of the most disruptive and well known tech giants in the UK as they look to expand their team by adding another Engineering Manager. With the continued growth and plans to further expand this year they need an experienced Engineering Manager to help get their team to the next level.
They are located just outside of Birmingham and operate a very flexible remote policy (full time, not just for Covid) with members of their tech team working all over the UK.
You main role will be to create and nurture high performing teams with a people centric approach. This business really understands the value of people and wants to enable their employees to achieve great things. You will need to be an expert communicator and someone with a track record of developing people.
- Experience in a tech leadership role
- Solid understanding of best engineering practises
- Experienced in recruiting and developing people
- Always looking for ways to innovate and develop
- Lead with a people focused approach
- Experienced in line management (121's etc)
- Prior experience in a hands on engineering role
- Understanding of cloud technologies (Azure preferred)
- Previous experience in a product focused tech environment
If you are interested to find out more then apply now for immediate consideration.