Up to £60000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
EMBEDDED LINUX ENGINEER | Audoo (IoT) | Series A Invested MusicTech Start Up | 100% Remote | PERM
**Please note - this role does not offer sponsorship**
Who are they?
Audoo are a Series A invested MusicTech start-up whose mission is to disrupt the music royalties space entirely by using cutting-edge technology and real time data to bring a completely new fairness approach. The company have recently secured their Series-A funding and are now growing out their Development team. As an Embedded Engineer at Audoo, you will be reporting directly into our CTO and will be joining a small, agile engineering team. You will be responsible for developing robust, testable and efficient embedded software for our smart audio meter, utilising the best language for the job - currently a mix of Python and C/C++.
This role is 100% remote, however Audoo have an office based in Kings Cross if you'd prefer to work in an office environment.
- You will be passionate about three things… Technology, Music and Changing the World! You will be an inquisitive, creative and quality obsessed individual.
- Any previous experience working on audio technology would be highly preferable but not essential.
- Audoo are a lean, fast paced team so you need to be someone who is able to work in a dynamic environment that values clear communication and happy to work autonomously.
- You will have a keen eye for process and know what good looks like, always hungry to improve the product and get small incremental gains wherever possible.
What do you need?
- Commercial experience as Embedded Linux Developer (knowledge of kernel's)
- Expertise with Python within a Linux Environment
- Experience in manipulating, building & using Linux Drivers
- Experience with C/C++
- Shell/Bash scripting experience
- Experience of Yocto or Buildroot systems
· Linux Audio (ALSA & JACK)
· Use of Websockets
· Start-Up/Scale-Up experience
For immediate consideration please reply to this advert!
Embedded Linux Application | Developer | Remote | London | Python | Music | Yocto | Buildroot | Kernels | Linux | C | C++ | CI/CD