£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 2 months ago
KEYWORDS: (Website Build Project experience, Agile, Waterfall)
SALARY: £45,000 - £55,000
A Digitally focused Project Manager is urgently required by one of the UK's leading Digital Agencies to work within their London office.
They are looking for an experienced Project Manager with a background in delivering both large scale and small scale Digital Web Build based projects for reputable companies.
You will work closely with and manage a multi-disciplined delivery team that will see you as the main point of contact for the agencies clients, representing the business and developing long-term relationships with them.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
* Working closely with clients to capture functional and non-functional requirements
* Producing clear and concise requirements specifications
* Creating and maintaining delivery plans and providing accurate estimations for build tasks
* Ensuring project documentation, Timelines, specifications, risk logs etc are maintained to a high standard
* Pro-actively identifying, communicating, and addressing risks throughout the delivery process
* Ongoing project reporting to both the client and the agency with early identification of risks, and clear escalation of issues for resolution
*Measuring and reporting on delivery performance
* Managing the client relationship and providing effective service delivery
* Running client workshops
* Ensuring that everything delivered is of the highest quality
*Identifying improvements to the development and delivery processes
* A successful track record of delivering both small and large scale digital platforms and services using a variety of methodologies
* Digitally focused with the ability to understand complex development challenges and translate them to clients
* Use of project management tools, such as MS Project, Jira, Confluence, etc.
* Agile, Waterfall experience is a plus
* Commercial experience of Digital and/or Software delivery
* Excellent documentation and communication skills
* Strong communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
* Understanding of commercial requirements, risk management and mitigation
* Confidence, creativity, empathy and a desire to innovate