Solihull, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
Digital Project Manager - Tech Start-Up - Birmingham
I'm on the lookout for a well versed Digital Project Manager to join a unique product based start-up business situated in South Birmingham.
They are currently paving the way for the Self-Employed industry and have grown an efficient and diverse team over the last 12 months, so now is an extremely exciting time to join!
Everyone in the team gets stuck in to the company mission and has their own impact on the company's success story. They understand building a strong, close-knit team is crucial when it comes to developing the most unique software products, meaning they take the pride in the work they do and ensure they give strong praise wherever necessary.
- Previous experience working in a Project Management capacity
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to deal with both technical and non-technical team members
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Incredible organisational skills
- Experience with Project Management tools such as Jira / Trello / Wrike
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience managing Digital projects
- Developing user stories and scoping out acceptance criteria
- Any exposure to software development technologies would be a HUGE bonus!
This is an awesome opportunity to work with a unique, close knit team on some really ground breaking projects. They are taking over their industry and already have some of their market's biggest names on their client list. You will have the chance to develop from day one as they are offer an all-inclusive culture with plenty of scope for career progression.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please don't hesitate to apply directly to this advert.