Up to £70000.00 per annum
5 months ago
DevOps Engineer - Renewables and Sustainability Start-Up - London - 70K
I am working with an exciting Start-up business based in the heart of London city who are on the lookout for their first DevOps Engineer to join their dynamic tech team.
As a business in the renewables and sustainability sector, they focus on building software solutions for the Electric Vehicles industry, since a ban on the production and sale of petrol and diesel cars has been announced for 2030.
They are currently going through a rapid growth stage and are looking for a DevOps Engineer to play an integral part of their core Engineering team, driving change and innovation for one of the fasting moving industries in today's tech scene.
Please note this role will be fully remote however once Covid restrictions have been lifted you will be required to travel into their City Centre office. They're a very new, close knit team and are massive believers in team collaboration - so being able to work in the office is a necessity.
- Strong hands on experience with AWS Cloud Infrastructure (Bonus points for Lambda or Kinesis!)
- Extensive experience with automation scripting tools such as Python or Bash
- Containerisation tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Exposure to Site Reliability best practice such as Monitoring, Metrics and Logging systems using tools such as Prometheus
- Ability to build and maintain CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation
If this sounds like something you're interested in getting your teeth sunk into, please don't hesitate to apply directly to this advert for immediate consideration.