Up to £0.00 per annum
5 months ago
Data Analyst - Salesforce, Scripting - London
Data Analyst - Salesforce, Scripting, SQL - London
I'm working with an exciting business who are market leaders in the travel industry. They're looking for a Data Analyst to come in and join their expanding team.
This is a great opportunity for a Data Analyst with Salesforce experience to join a thriving business, that have flourished, even through this challenging year. You'll be an integral part of the business with the opportunity to work with full autonomy.
Technical Skills (Must Have)
- Detail orientated with strong analytical skills
- Ability to understand complex problems & system integrations
- Oracle SQL or Equivalent
- Scripting Language Python, C++, Java or Equivalent
- Worked with Large / Complex datasets
Technical Skills (Beneficial)
- Information Modeling
- Database design and performance tuning
- Master Data Management
- ETL ,ESB
- Data warehousing
- Data Visualisation
- Data Analytics
- BI Technologies and Applications
- Ability to learn and comply with regulatory and corporate data legislation, such as GDPR
- Structured, process-driven approach to work - ability to work to tight deadlines and with a willingness to take ownership of problems
- A team-player, working with others to solve technical problems and improve our department processes / environment
- Ability to explain issues / constraints to technical and non-technical business stakeholders
Preferred Software Experience
- Informatica Cloud, Informatica Cloud Customer 360, or similar MDM (Master Data Management) / ETL tools
- Oracle Database / SQL
- FTP / SFTp
- Data Encryption Toolsets
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on data analyst & technologist to support & improve our integration & MDM backlogs. We have a range of technologies underpinning our data warehousing, MDM, data integration, ETL and analytics. These include Oracle, Amazon, Informatica Cloud & Snowflake. The team support complex, enterprise data integration, transformation and standardisation including data mining and visualization and assessment of data quality and consistency across platforms, products and geographical areas.
This role will initially focus on using Oracle and Informatica Cloud to support Customer 360 view and integrations with our CRM solution (Salesforce & Marketing Cloud) in addition to other supported applications such as our trip manager app, customer portals and call centre telephony solution.
Salary will depend upon experience + great benefits and fantastic team and culture! Please forward your cv for immediate consideration