Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Package
3 months ago
Data Analyst is required for a charity based in South Birmingham
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst with SQL and Excel skills, experience of data analysis, experience of handling confidential data and information, as well as importing and exporting data and creating reports.
To produce reports that contribute to the effectiveness of the charity's actions
To provide insight and analysis at the request of Senior Data Systems Manager and to provide proactive insight to support the charity's strategies
Ensure proper administration, support and development of key data systems where requested by the Senior Data Systems Manager.
- Proven experience working as a Data Analyst
- Proven experience of importing and exporting data
- Experience of writing database queries of using SQL to query systems for reporting purposes
- Experience of handling confidential data
- Experience of using Excel