Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Data Analyst - Birmingham / Haywards Heath (Remote first) - £25-£30K
I'm on the lookout for a naturally talented Data Analyst to join a multi award-winning, fast growth InsureTech start-up who are at the peak of their growth phase. This role will initially be fully remote, along with the full on boarding process, however once Covid restrictions are a thing of the past, you will be expected to come into the Birmingham or the Haywards Heath office at least once/twice a week.
They've doubled in size over the past 3 years and aren't planning on slowing down their growth any time soon, so now is one of the most exciting times to join such a dynamic and forward thinking business.
You'll play an integral part in aiding the Data team (which is built up of world class Scientists and Engineers) to develop, produce and automate reports, measurements and insights that will prove a massive benefit to the wider business. You will be involved in curating their data, learning the information pipelines and be a trusted partner in the development of ML/AI features.
You will work closely between key stakeholders and the Data team to understand actionable insights and proposals for decision making, along with aiding their Insurance Claims function to access any Data they may need in a secure and GDPR compliant manner.
What we need from you:
- Strong working knowledge of Management Information systems such as PowerBI or Google Data Studio
- Experience with Business Analytics tools such as Tableau, Qlikview or Spotfire
- Extensive understanding of SQL in any dialect
- Advanced level Excel skills applied in a business context
- Strong analytical mindset with a keen eye for detail
- Skilled in manipulating and analysing large data sets using current analytical tools
- Exposure to any programming language
How they'll measure your success and performance:
- Accuracy of your reporting
- Operational changes built using the data you report on
- Availably and clarity of the data for business use
- Communicating findings clearly and in a repeatable, reproducible and consistent way
If this position sounds like something you'd like to get your teeth sunk in to, then please don't hesitate to apply directly to this advert for immediate consideration.